Terms & Conditions
This website is for general information about the services provided by PP Wealth Limited. It does not and is not intended to provide specific financial or other advice and should not be used as a substitute for obtaining specific advice in relation to individual circumstances nor does anything contained on this site constitute an offer to provide any goods or services to any person. PP Wealth Limited accepts no responsibility and excludes all of its liability to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law for any and/or all loss or damage which may arise from reliance on information or any of the services contained in or on this site.
PP Wealth Limited is not responsible for and does not endorse the content of external websites that link to this site or to sites which are linked or can be accessed from this site. Use of this website is at your own discretion and you shall be solely responsible for any damage to your systems or equipment or loss of data that results from the download of any material or information.
Any services provided by PP Wealth Limited are subject to its Terms of Business, a copy of which will be provided upon written request.
The guidance and/or information contained within this web site is subject to the UK regulatory regime and is therefore primarily restricted to consumers based in the UK.
Smart Money & Newsletter Guides
Please note that online newsletters are provided for information purposes only and does not constitute financial advice. Should you wish to discuss any of these matters with us then please do not hesitate to contact us.
The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate the following products/services: Inheritance Tax Planning, Tax Returns, Accountancy Advice, Legal and Matrimonial Advice, Writing a Will. The FCA now regulates Long Term Care plans or policies.
PP Wealth Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered Office : 163-164 Moulsham Street, Chelmsford, Essex CM2 0LD. Registered in England and Wales : 5514252
© 2019 PP Wealth Limited. The copyright in the contents of this website is owned by PP Wealth Limited. No part of this website may be copied or reproduced by electronic or any other means, save in the normal course of access to the site, without the written licence of PP Wealth Limited.
® Trademarks. PP Wealth and the PP Wealth Limited logo are registered trade marks of PP Wealth Limited.
PP Trusts Limited is registered in England and Wales : 9022355. Registered Office : 163-164 Moulsham Street, Chelmsford, Essex CM2 0LD. VAT Registration Number 286 7940 45.
® Trademarks. The PP Trusts Limited logo are registered trade marks of PP Trusts Limited.
PP Wealth Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), and provides services to corporate and individual clients in the following areas:
- Pension Planning Group Pensions, Personal Pensions, Executive Pensions, Self-Investment Schemes, Pension Transfers.
- Personal Financial Planning, Estate Planning*, Tax Planning*, Mortgages/Re-mortgages, Life Assurance Protection, Retirement Planning, Long Term Care Insurance.
- Employee Benefits, Employee Pension Schemes, Life/Disability/Sickness Cover, Retirement Counselling.
- Investment Services advice on: Investing for Growth, Investing for Income, Unit Trusts, Investment Trusts, Individual Savings Accounts (ISAs), Personal Equity Plans, Friendly Society Plans, Investment Bonds, Annuities, Offshore Schemes, Guaranteed Income Bonds, National Savings Products*, Second-hand Endowment Policies.
- Medical Insurance, Group Cover, Individual Cover.
* Some of these products or services may not be regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
PP Wealth Limited is fully committed to respecting your privacy and to protecting any information you provide to it. PP Wealth Limited treats both privacy and security as a priority and aims to ensure that all the information provided by you is protected.
When necessary we may use your mailing address for accounting purposes and to contact you.